SMHS Mexico City
01. - SMHS
Why study in Mexico City?
- Teaching method based on active learning, where students are the protagonists of their learning through the Problem-Based Learning technique, which contributes to developing a high capacity for proposing diagnostic solutions in clinical practice and provides a multidisciplinary approach.
- Hospital School: where you can develop your clinical practice, from the third semester of the degree program.
- Professors with high medical specialization who work in the most important hospitals in the country.
- International agreements with the most recognized universities in the world where you will have the opportunity to study for up to one semester.
02. - SMHS
- Instituto Nacional de Ciencias Médicas y Nutrición
- Instituto Nacional de Perinatología
- Instituto Nacional de Rehabilitación
- Hospital General de México
- ISSSTE (Institute for Social Security and Services for State Workers)
- IMSS (Mexican Institute of Social Security)
- Hospital Médica Sur
03. - SMHS
- Medical Doctor
- Biomedical Engineer
- Bachelor’s in Nutrition and Integral Well-being
- Bachelor’s in Biosciences
- Health Trajectories